dilluns, 30 de maig del 2011

My favourite restaurant


My favourite restaurant is “Tepanyaki” is a restaurant that cooks Japanese food. It is in America in the city of New York.

The building left me speechless the first time I saw it because is a big building with red letters on the entrance and it’s beautiful.

But what really calls my attention is the black furniture, the black and white crockery, the Japanese decoration and the cooks.

Not only you can eat here, but also you can amuse with the cooks because they baskets food into people’s mouth and he plays with cuttery, with eggs, volcanos, fish …

From my point of view this is the best Japanese restaurant in America.

I strongly recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food of this restaurant and you can invite your friends and family to enjoy it.


Ernest Ferrer Clotet

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada